Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 31, 2009

today is the real america day

Dear Readers,

At 9:20 PM, the eight other Belfast volunteers and I will be leaving the ground from Newark International Airport on Continental 94.

It's finally the day, so for now, I'm trying to celebrate America as much as I can (aka I had my last bacon for a while this morning...I'm going to try the veggie thing again for a while when I get to Northern Ireland).

I plan on updating you all quite a bit in the next few weeks as things start to settle into a schedule and I know more of what I'm doing. After that, expect an update every two weeks, probably on my day off (whenever that happens to be).

Also, feel free to keep up with the other Belfast YAV blogs on from the blogroll on the left of the page. You can also find other PC(USA) missionaries and YAVs on the denomination's mission connections page (also linked on the left)!

Love and Peace (or else),
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails